The DMP Factory 350 and DMP Factory 350 Dual are high-performance metal additive manufacturing systems that provide a heavy-duty alternative to traditional metal manufacturing processes: With a build volume of 275 x 275 x 420 mm (10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in) it offers repeatable, high quality parts, low total cost of operation (TCO) for affordable part costs with an integrated high quality powder and process management.
Now in a two-laser configuration — reducing build times by up to 50 percent — the DMP Factory 350 Dual maintains the high quality and repeatability of the single-laser configuration while boosting productivity for lower operational costs.
The DMP Factory 350 and DMP Factory 350 Dual have been developed through a continuous feedback loop between the production teams in our advanced manufacturing centers and product development. With this technology 3D Systems offers you an integrated solution for metal additive production. The DMP Factory 350 printer with its unique features, the extensively tested suite of LaserForm materials and 3DXpert metal additive manufacturing software.
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Contained, automated powder management
- Build volume (W x D x H): 275 x 275 x 420 mm(10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- Unique vacuum chamber concept (O2< 25ppm)
- Material-type dedicated
- Fast bi-directional powder deposition
- Enhanced productivity & management with central DMP server
- Real-time process monitoring with DMP Monitoring