The Epsilon W50 is a powerful professional 3D printer, designed to deliver solid parts with industrial-grade materials, courtesy of features such as its passive heated chamber and full enclosure. Powered by BCN3D’s Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, the Epsilon W50 delivers exceptionally strong, functional parts with quality and precision.
Unlock a wide range of technical applications with the industrial-grade BCN3D Filaments, developed by the renowned chemical companies: BASF and Mitsubishi Chemical, or work confidently with any third-party material of your choice thanks to the Open Filament System.
The BCN3D Epsilon printers are equipped with a HEPA filter, which protects your working environment from potentially harmful particles when printing with industrial materials.
- Build volume: 42 x 30 x 40 cm
- Filament diameter: 2.85 mm
- 120° heated print surface temperature
- XY positioning precision: 1.25 µm
- Z positioning precision: 1 µm
- Nozzle diamater: 0.4 mm brass standard, optional 0.6 / 0.8 / 1 mm