Powered by Figure 4® technology, the NextDent™ 5100 facilitates high-speed 3D printing for production of dental appliances and sacrificial castings. This revolutionary solution features an industry-defining value proposition that combines best-in-class speed and performance at a price point that is accessible to virtually all labs and clinics.
Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions, the NextDent 5100 delivers precise results every single time with minimal human intervention. Combine the printer with other 3D Systems dental solution components to create a comprehensive and trusted workflow. This includes the NextDent LC-3DMixer for optimal stirring of materials, and the NextDent LC-3DPrint Box for UV post-curing.
- Non-Contact Membrane Figure 4 technology
- High speed productivity
- Build Volume: (X x Y x Z): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions
- Quickly swap and remove resin trays, print platforms can be removed with one hand, and easily remove parts from the print platform
- Touch screen with clear indicators and works with gloves
- Material Quality Guarantee and traceability for regulatory bodies