The Pro3 Plus is a professional dual extruder 3D printer with user-friendly features for an easier 3D printing experience, and a large build volume making it well suited for large-scale production and multi-sized rapid prototyping.
Forged from the Pro2 Series, Raise3D’s newly launched Pro3 Series professional dual extruder 3D printers meet the needs of both production and multi-sized rapid prototyping, with high precision and round-the-clock stable operation. The Pro3 Series is comprised of the Pro3, with a build volume of 300x300x300mm, and the Pro3 Plus, with a build volume of 300x300x605mm, fulfilling the requirements of large-scale production and multi-sized rapid prototyping. A high-quality printer design that includes enhanced features and a smart assistant system known as EVE, all of which make the Pro3 Series dual extruder 3D printers an excellent option for professional 3D printing.
The Pro3 Series dual extruder 3D printers connect with Raise3D’s 3D printing software ecosystem, that includes a 3D slicing program, ideaMaker, an open-software template called ideaMaker Library, and our cloud-based 3D printing software RaiseCloud.
- Build Volume: Single: 11.8″ × 11.8″ × 23.8″ Dual: 10″ × 11.8″ × 23.8″
- Maximum Nozzle Temp: 300ºC, Max Build Plate Temp120ºC.
- Prints with a Variety of Materials up to 300ºC Including: PLA/ ABS/ HIPS/ PC/ TPU/ TPE/ PETG/ ASA/ PP/ PVA/ Nylon/ Glass Fiber Infused/ Carbon Fiber Infused/ Metal Fill/ Wood Fill
- Auto Bed Leveling & Flexible Build Plate
- Fully Enclosed with Air Flow Manager & Automatic Pausing with Door/Lid Sensors
- Interchangeable Hot End and Extruder Cover
- Z-axis rod stiffness increased by 75% to deliver a more stable performance.