The ProX® 800 delivers part accuracy and surface quality achievable only with Stereolithography (SLA) additive manufacturing technology. Immediately produce low- to medium-run parts at a lower per-unit cost, and build massive, highly detailed pieces faster.
The ProX 800 stereolithography 3D printer features a revolutionary laser print head and a print material management system to go along with its legendary SLA accuracy and speed. This high-resolution, high-volume 3D printer offers maximum print volume with the convenience of easy-load resin modules and integrated touchscreen controls.
This highly efficient large-scale SLA 3D printer produces, with minimal waste, exact plastic and composite material parts without the limitations of tooling. Productive and reliable, the ProX 800 offers the highest accuracy and precision, and the broadest range of additive manufacturing materials.
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity(W x D x H): 650 x 750 x 550 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in)
- Highest precision & accuracy
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Utilizing two laser spot sizes per layer – no compromise between speed or feature detail
- Also available with rigid, stable nanocomposite material