The Sigma D25 from BCN3D is a new generation of BCN3D’s best-known 3D printer, engineered to grant maximum productivity through a hassle-free experience thanks to features like its massive print volume and full connectivity.
Powered by Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, the Sigma D25 delivers quickly functional prototypes with quality and precision.
The autocalibration system incorporated in the BCN3D Sigma calibrates the entire printer in less than 6 minutes by measuring multiple points to automatically adjust the printing surface height and (XY) offset between both nozzles. Always obtain a perfect first layer, without any user intervention needed.
- Build volume: 420 mm x 300 mm x 200 mm
- Max. extruder temperature: 300º C
- Max. bed temperature: 80º C
- Nozzle diameters: 0.4 mm / 0.8 mm
- 5 printing modes: Single, duplication, mirror, multi-material, soluble supports